Don’t Miss Out
Move money abroad with Currencies Direct
Currencies Direct have helped over 325,000 people save time and money on their currency transfers since 1996 by giving them access to:
- Excellent exchange rates
- No transfer fees
- Award-winning customer service
- Expert insights
- Tailored transfer solutions
The UK’s decision to leave the EU has been creating notable volatility in the currency market since the referendum in 2016.
The GBP/EUR exchange rate has shifted by a whopping 38 cents in the last five years, hitting highs of €1.44 and touching lows of €1.06 – and further movement is expected before and following the UK’s departure.
All this movement can make it difficult to pick the right time to make your currency transfers, but that’s where Currencies Direct come in.
With over 500 currency experts and more than 20 global offices, Currencies Direct are able to provide an unrivalled level of support and insight – making sure you have access to all the tools you need to make an informed decision.
They also provide a range of handy services, like:
- Forward contracts – Fix the exchange rate for up to a year ahead of making a transfer
- Limit orders – Target an exchange rate higher than the current market level
- Rate alerts – Set the rate you want to achieve and get notified by text and email as soon as that rate is hit
- Regular transfers – Automate recurrent transactions, eliminating all the hassle
Currencies Direct have a five star ‘Excellent’ Trustscore on Trustpilot, hold a level one credit rating and have won the Money Age awards for Consumer Champion and International Money Transfer Provider of the Year.
If you need to move around the world, they can help make the process simple, secure and hassle free.
Find out how much you could save today.